MurlocAggroB
LV.13COMMENT_COUNT_990_HS
Comments
1,007 totalThe image is broken, and I can't find anything about it on Reddit. Does anyone know what this is?
If you're not gonna let me have the top, can you at least donate everything to try and push the thing to level 100? Or at least, stop giving me hope.
At the moment, we are not sure how to interpret Rajh's effect. It might be a Passive Hero Power that summons the minion, or one that triggers its effect somehow.
According to a dev on Reddit, Rahj's effect will pick …
Therazane is pretty good with the C'Thun buff spell. You get all four powers in one cast, and you can prepare it in advance since you're not likely to have another Shadow spell.
Calling it: Boar is nerfed to require 65,340,285 kills. Lore accuracy.
Okay, the cushion thing is huge.
The text formatting on Ball and Chain is weird. I've never seen a card with Deathrattle just floating by itself before.
Jesus Christ, you must be fun at parties. Literally the first negative response to this card I've seen anywhere.
That is astonishingly bad. Diluting your deck by 10 cards is bad. Filling your deck with 20 cards that might not be a full package is horrible. The only payoff being the privilege of playing a War Golem that overdraws …
Don't think of Godfrey as the literal text. Godfrey's real effect is unlimited hand size, which can pair amazingly with the deluge of value cards that are often so hard to make full use of (Vanessa wink wink).
Weird that he doesn't have the Demon tag, since Zuramat is a voidwalker in WoW. I dunno if they're starting to peel back on voidwalkers being classified as Demons as of Midnight to be more lore-accurate, but it's creating an …
Maybe a pipe dream, but I hope they at least revert Jade Telegram, The Scarab Lord, and Blast from the Past. Those were almost Wild playable, especially the first, but they're completely useless at Twist power level.
Firelands was the first major patch for Cataclysm, so the event cards are based on the Firelands. That's adorable. I'm guessing the class set will be Hour of Twilight, then.
The theming of this expansion has been absolutely top tier.
There's a few keywords I would put on here well before Quickdraw and Rewind. I think those are too strong in Standard to call part of the five worst.
Frenzy: Basically takes every issue with Inspire and Overkill and …
No Raza revert, which is fair. Even if it's not OP, it sounds utterly miserable to sit through your opponent using their hero power infinite times. Give it a few years maybe. I'm more surprised by no Zergling revert. I …
Damn, I hope this doesn't become a new thing. It destroys consumer faith in live service games if the devs can at any point go "Nah, actually it's gone now".
Very cool card. Unfortunately, it's probably not good enough. Compared to Agamaggan, you're most likely drawing at least two cards and you might discount multiple. However, you don't choose what you're discounting, and most crucially, you aren't dealing damage, which …
Quote From dapperdog Not sure why there are last stands and then triumph cards, which more or less indicates who actually survived out of the heroes.
Because the Last Stand cards are the classes that …
Wildwood Circle is the first Shatter card that looks really promising. It's literally just Landscaping and Soul of the Forest in one card at no price markeup. While those cards are a bit powercrept nowadays, bundling them together adds a …