Good news for Marvel fans! EA has just announced that they’re working on 3 Marvel games, all of them in the Action Adventure genre (so they can be pretty much anything). We only know concrete details about one title, which is an Iron Man game that “will feature an original narrative that taps into the rich history of the character”. All we have for now is the following image from their official press release.
The game is set to be developed by Motive studio, who are currently working on the Dead Space remake. They also worked on two Star Wars titles, Battlefront II and Squadrons. Hopefully, they’ll bring the flight capabilities of the latter to the Iron Man game, while ignoring the issues of the former.
Still, that is a portfolio of fairly varied genres that are fit for a game featuring playboy genius billionaire philanthropist Tony Stark. The team developing the game is lead by Olivier Proulx, who previously worked on the fairly well-received Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy game, so the familiarity with the Marvel side of things is already there.
What do you think of this announcement? Are you excited for EA’s new games, or have you been burned to many times? Let us know in the comments below!
- Game of the Week: World of Warcraft: Dragonflight
- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Q&A Recap
- Everything Revealed During the Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Announcement
- December’s First Wave of Game Pass Games Is Here – 12 Titles Added to the Service
- Free Epic Games Store Titles For Week 48: Fort Triumph & RPG in a Box