Community card reveal bingo returns for Madness at the Darkmoon Faire!
The Bingo Card
Here is what our fresh card looks like.
The Currently Completed Card
These are all the squares we've currently checked off. This will be updated roughly once a day after reveals are over for the day, so check back!
Maxima Blastenheimer fits in the Old Set Callback and Fairegrounds box. For now, we'll consider Fairegrounds.
Criteria - How Do We Win Each Box?
Each box has a specific way that it can get checked. In addition to that, a single card in the expansion can only cross off one box, so we'll need to choose wisely!
Here is how we'll determine if a box gets checked. Keep in mind that we create these Bingo cards a bit in advance which is why some boxes will already be checked off. Silas, for example, was almost a given provided we were certain this was a Darkmoon Faire expansion.
- Rogue Secret - Any Secret synergy for Rogues.
- Ultra Cutie - A card that has absolutely adorable art. Don't let us down, Matt Dixon!
- Pre-Order Collectible Hero - The hero we receive in the pre-order also has a card of a similar name in the main set.
- Consistently Inconsistent - A jab at Blizzard. Something on a card will be inconsistent with previous goes at the same thing. This is usually how a card is phrased or a particular word not being capitalized when it has been in the past.
- Ride Ticket - A card's art depicts a ride or game from the Darkmoon Faire in World of Warcraft.
- Random Spells - A Mage card that creates or casts random spells.
- Powercreep - Any card which is strictly better than another. Stats or text have to be improved over the "base" version.
- A class card is not power creep over a neutral card as they generally are designed to be more powerful than neutrals.
- What? Thrall Is Evolving! - A Shaman card that uses the Evolve mechanic.
- Class Card In Disguise - A neutral card that is really meant to play well with one class.
- Big Demons - A Demon Hunter card that has the Demon tribe and big stats, or synergizes with large Demons.
- Leak-y Faucet - A card gets leaked.
- Year of the Phoenix - A Phoenix in the artwork of a card as the primary point of interest.
- ITS SO FLUFFY! - A card gets revealed and we don't know the name of it due to translation.
- Disco Fever! - A Warlock card that supports the Discarding archetype.
- A Wild Silas Has Appeared - Silas Darkmoon.
- We Heard You Like Cards - So we put a card in your card's artwork.
- Spells for Slate - A Hunter card that makes for great synergy with Professor Slate.
- Prize Ticket - A card's art depicts a ticket.
- Murgledin - A Paladin card that supports the Murloc archetype.
- Weapon Warrior - A Warrior card that supports WEAPONS. IN YOUR FACE.
- Fairegrounds Employee - A named card that represents an employee at the Darkmoon Faire.
- I Will Take That - A Priest card that copies or steals cards.
- Old Set Callback - A card that calls back to a mechanic in an earlier set.
- Ramp Up - A Druid card that allows them to continue to cheat at the game.
- Silverback Family Reunion - A Taunt card that is better than Silverback Patriarch.
Learn more about Madness at the Darkmoon Faire
Head on over to our dedicated guide for Madness at the Darkmoon Faire to learn more about the new expansion and to see all the revealed cards!
Support Out of Cards - Get Premium
Love what we're doing? Support the site for $2 a month to remove ads and get some site cosmetics! Discounts are available if you subscribe for multiple months at once!
Get Cheaper Hearthstone Packs with Amazon Coins
Learn more about how you can save money on Hearthstone packs for the new expansion with our guide on Amazon Coins!
Yay, we got BINGO twice! :D
Does that mean twice the RNG for pack openings? :O
So Revolve doesn't count?
Revolve doesn't actually "evolve" the minions. It just transforms them into ones with the same cost.
But it's the same mechanic of transforming minions based on their cost. The bingo sheet slot should have been better worded IMO
It's worded perfectly fine. It uses the same transforming mechanic, but it doesn't actually change the result based on Cost. The Evolve effect strictly relies to transforming minions into ones of different costs.
I would count Revolve. Its name at the very least is evoking the idea.
As long as there are multiple people disagreeing about its meaning, it means that things could have been worded in a clearer way. There is no such thing as an official evolve mechanic, Evolve is a card that uses the transform mechanic. Your second sentence is what should have been written in the bingo sheet explanations. I don't want to argue, I'm just bummed Revolve doesn't count because the bingo slot was too specific.
i cannot find
Class Card In Disguise(maybe clown for druid), Big Demons, Spells for Slate, Silverback Family Reunion
If anything it is elemental... only mage can really use it well...
Except big demons, weapon warrior, ramp up and I will take that
we got a card for every category.
so three lines:
horizontal: 1 3
Vertical: 1 3
and diagonal top left to bottom right
we didn't get a spell for slate though...
For ramp up I would say that Umbral Owl has the potential for being considered on this category.
And for weapon warrior we got Sword Eater and Ringmaster's Baton. So the only missing category onthis bingo will be Big Demons if we didn't consider Bladed Lady for it
The way the ramp up description is worded, Umbral Owl should definitely count
Ye forgot to mention spell for slate, didn't include it in my bingos 1,3 v and h and left to right diagonal.
Weapon warrior states weapon buffs not just weapons, bladed lady isn't big enough as a big demon. Umbral owl isn't ramp or mana cheating by itself it just a discount card, wouldn't count it.
Grand Finale for Year of the Phoenix block, the 8/8 elementals looks like a phoenix too
Nah they look like dragonflies...
Foxy Fraud for the cutie!!!
Or Ring Toss! Optimistic Ogre can take its place as "Consistently inconsistent".
They prefer minions over spells for this category
oh we did get paladin murloc