Profile header
FortyDust's avatar

FortyDust

LV.14

Pumpkin

933/1,791 XP
Joined May 2019 1,912 posts 9,890 XP 1,205 achievement pts

Comments

1,909 total
0
Kurtrus Ashfallen

Demon Slayer really sucks, but the other two abilities are really good. Too bad both the good ones have the cooldown.

However, I think Demons will be a hugely powerful and popular tribe, so Kurtus may actually turn out …

5 years ago
0
King Mukla

So Mukla's Big Brother summons the minion when you first put Mukla on the field?

That seems a bit weak as equipment goes, even after it's upgraded. Will it even survive to get buffed by Primal Power?

Speaking …

5 years ago
0
Gruul

Absolutely not a fan of the Dragon hate, which sucks because I wanted to like Gruul.

I guess summoning an Orc could be kind of OK in an Orc party, but you'd probably just want to use an actual …

5 years ago
0
Grommash Hellscream

I think this is a terrible choice for a starter legendary protector. He acts like a Fighter, so he's not a great way to teach new players about the roles. He's also very slow and seems hard to use well …

5 years ago
0
Garrosh Hellscream

I can't wait to see noobs using Mak'Gora against an enemy caster.

5 years ago
0
Cornelius Roame

I love the Fighter-slayer aspect.

I also think people will be surprised at how effective Shield of Dawn turns out to be.

5 years ago
0
Cariel Roame

Her abilities aren't fancy, but her equipment looks extremely powerful.

I can see her rounding out the bench in almost any comp, but the attack buff could be sought-after for guys like Samuro, for example.

5 years ago
0
Alexstrasza

I don't see anything Protector-y about these abilities. Yes, healing, but that's also a caster thing.

She does not attack at all, and she doesn't taunt. Protectors are supposed to take hits. I kinda feel like her role got …

5 years ago
0
Lich King

Fun Fact: In the pre-order image on the in-client store, The Lich King has the Human tribal tag.

Also, why do so many of these cards say "cast" where they should say "casts"? Did all the editors get laid …

5 years ago
0
Valeera Sanguinar

You can easily see why she's legendary.

10 damage AOE plus party-wide speed buff? L O L -- I can see why she wears red.

5 years ago
+1
Warmaster Voone

So many different directions to go with this guy, and they all seem fun!

Makes me wish there were more Dragon mercs.

5 years ago
0
Tyrande

Amazing support for several casters, including Bru'kan once you get Band of the Wilds. I believe that may be the comp to beat.

5 years ago
+1
Tirion Fordring

Totally busted. If nerfs ever happen, this guy's at the top of the list.

5 years ago
0
Tavish Stormpike

A good example of a merc that really blows until you get his equipment. Then he's pretty good in PvE and amazing in PvP.

I doubt I'll be using him much, but I can see him being a favorite …

5 years ago
0
Sylvanas Windrunner

I might use her as a bench-warmer in a summoning comp, but that's about it.

I do love the Betrayal effect, but that's pretty useless against a solo boss (if there is such a thing). In any case, it's …

5 years ago
0
Scabbs Cutterbutter

I really love the way Wicked Stab works. it opens up a ton of possibilities with various support units.

Stealth could be amazing with a good healer in the party.

5 years ago
0
Saurfang

There are enough Orcs to field an all-Orc party of six, and I think that exact team will be really good.

Individually, it seems like Orcs will not get along great with non-Orcs, but honestly what did you expect?

5 years ago
0
Rokara

When you have both Garrosh and Rokara benefiting from Orc synergy, things are going to get out of hand fast.

5 years ago
+1
Rexxar

Looks like a very versatile guy who doesn't sacrifice much for that versatility.

I don't love that your first-round Kill Command is so weak unless you have a Beast merc on the team, but otherwise Rexxar seems like fun.

5 years ago
0
Rathorian

Jaraxxus + Rathorian + Tamsin seems very strong to me. Rath makes rushers while Tamsin makes taunts. Meanwhile, Jaraxxus throws fists all over the place.

5 years ago